Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A favorite Etsy purchase

I recently purchased this fantastic print from dogartstudio on Etsy (the photo is from his shop listing). The artist is Ron Krajewski and he captures the essense of all the animals incredibly. He'll also do commissions of your pets, the information is in his profile on Etsy.

I really liked this print online and absolutely love it in person. I just got it framed and can't wait to hang it. If you are looking for a cat or dog print, be sure to check out his shop!


Here's a picture of our cat Isabella who looks like she could have been the model for this print, which is of course why I bought it!

4 comments:

Beat Black said...

he sure is talented at his art!

Unknown said...

that print is lovely -- the colors are fab!

Little Dickens Designs said...

Love your cat! Looks so much like mine.

Stacy Hurt said...

oof! I thought it WAS Issie! It's wonderful!!!