Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Dinner, a Review and a Nap...

I'm just going to extend Sadieday by taking over today too! I wanted to show you my spiffy new food bowl thingy I got. It's called a Neater Feeder! Here's a photo of it next to my old food bowl thingy which I'm demonstrating how I used to drink water...
Hey Bella, just mosey on by will ya? I'm busy here...
Okay, where was I? Oh yes, now I'll demonstrate my new Neater Feeder bowl...
Now, I'm not a messy eater at all so the Neater part of the Feeder for me means no more water left standing underneath my bowl holders because when Mommy fills them up, she often spills the water. Now, see those little holes in front, the water goes underneath everything and doesn't even touch the bottom of my bowls! Plus the taller sides keep any stray foods contained and keeps kitty sisfurs out too! Ha roo!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish my Sunday dinner in my Neater Feeder and follow it up with a nap!

Hope you a neat, nap-filled Sunday too!
Sadie

PeeS: They do make kitty sized Neater Feeders as well as ones for shorter dogs than me. Mine came with extenders since I'm so tall. I was leary of the sides at first but now I don't even notice them. Mommy still wonders that that big ol' thing is when she sees it out of the corner of her eye but she'll get used to it. She does like the neutral color.

Disclaimer: We received the Neater Feeder free of charge but that did not influence our opinions expressed in this post.

25 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What I need is a Binga-proof feeder!

bichonpawz said...

LadyBug NEEDS one of those things!! She has this weird way of eating where the little pieces of kibble get strewn all over the floor around her bowl. I, on the other hand, am a very neat eater!! Love your new neater feeder Sadie!! The nap sounds good too!
xoxo Chloe

Marg said...

Sadie, that is one terrific feeder. We especially the like the water part of it. We always have water all over the floor not only from Mommy spilling but the two doggies spill too and the kitties love to throw the water around.Hope all of you have a great day.

Angel Simba said...

That feeder also looks good for your neck and back comfort while eating, Sadie. It is nice and high. I bet you like that part of it too.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! GREAT! for a long time my mom was thinking to get that for me ... Golden Thanks for your review. ENJOY your Dinner. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Catherine said...

That is a very nice feeding stand Sadie! Oh you are a lucky pup!
xo Catherine

The Island Cats said...

That's a pretty cool feeder, Sadie.

Whisppy said...

That's a nice feeder...but is definitely too high for me. I'll probably need the ones made for cats. BOL.
Mommy says she likes the colour too.

Love, Whisky

Katie Isabella said...

How wonderful a feeder and waterer Sadie. Mommy found you a good one.

Catch My Words said...

It looks a lot cleaner than our set up. Our dogs' water spills all the time, but we have a worn out surf board rug under it. Not very pretty when company steps in the house.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

The Army of Four said...

Woo! That looks pretty cool! Like your own private dining room!
Luv,
Dave

Ann said...

cool dish Sadie. You'll be dining in style with that. I think I would have to have a much shorter one than yours or a step stool to reach my food

myminimocs said...

way to clean up your act Sadie ;) LOL - it's really a neat idea...my doggy was alway a pretty neat eater but water would fly everywhere!

Hope you enjoying what left of the weekend Sharla!!!

brokenteepee said...

The Farm cats could use one of them. They are SLOBS.

Memories for Life said...

The sides and drain are great ideas! Harley tends to be a little messy :)

Katnip Lounge said...

Boy o boy, Johnson could use one of those...he eats like a little PORKER, ha ha ha!

tahtimbo said...

That is a cool setup! I definitely want to get one of those for our two messy eaters :)

Rose Clearfield said...

Your new bowl looks great Sadie! That's awesome that it comes in different sizes for other dogs and for cats, too.

Reeni said...

What a nice new feeder Sadie! I need one of those - I can be kind of messy! Love, Moon

Lin said...

Oooh, I like that! I know when we have Sammy the Weiner Dog here, he splashes his water ALL over the place! He could use one of those to keep the water in the bowl. I may have to tell his mommeh about this.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom really likes that neater feeder. We have two bowls of water on a raised rack and we are always dribbling water on the hardwood floors. She is going to do some measuring and see if that will fit in the space we have. Thanks for sharing, great idea.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Duni said...

The neater feeder looks really great, Sadie! It's great that the water drains off too!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awesome new bowl Sadie! xx

Kathleen said...

Furry nize feeder! Woofahooo! Hope it's always full for woos!
Lova and Cookie

Unknown said...

Nice!


--- Mohur
http://mohur.blogspot.in